Pages

06 May, 2013

First day

Finally my first post! It has taken me a while to sort out my internet access. I'll do a few separate posts on my first few days.
I arrived in Edinburgh to a light drizzle, which continued the rest of the day. Although it's often cloudy here, the dominant weather condition is actually wind!
One of the first to greet me at the flat I am staying at was actually a large rabbit, Moushka!
Moushka
 My host and other guests are very nice and helpful. It's very easy to get around. There are three bus lines that stop a few blocks away. A large grocery store is about a ten minute walk.
Area of trails and wetlands near the flat and behind a college. Surrounded by barbed wire fence for some reason. Can see the shore of the Firth of Forth but can't get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment